Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Title on Progress


The story starts in will´s house; he is reading some creepy pasta alone in his room, he is all alone in his house, when he suddenly hears a crack downstairs, he is startled but he quickly ignore the noise 
-It was nothing- he thought to himself
As he continues reading “Jeff the killer” creepy pasta, I must remark that Will has an obsession with scary stuff, from movies and stories to videogames.
He finished reading and proceeds to turn off the computer, but he fells pain in the back of his head, when he felt to the ground he only heard a voice before he passed out.
GO TO SLEEP
Then, darkness.

When he came to sense he heard footsteps running away from him. When he opened his eyes and saw an unfamiliar yet familiar celling.
-What happened- he said
Before exiting the room he looked the room where he is, it looked like his old high school, but it can be, that school was closed 2 years ago.
The oddest thing is that everything looks new, fresh, no abandoned to root.
He turned around, and he was shocked with what he saw.
LET´S PLAY A GAME
It was written on the board, with red marker, he has read a lot of scary stories and creepy pasta to know what will happen next.
He looked something to defend himself knowing something would happen, but for his luck, he didn´t found anything.
But he did found something, or more accurate, someone, he found 3 more people.
Like magic, the other 3 woke up at the same time after Will saw them.
They mumbled something he couldn´t hear, as they woke up he heard a door slamming, startling everyone in the room.
The other 3 stand up quickly and started to look everywhere.
-Where are we? - One of them said
-I don´t know- Will said –more important, who are you?-
-My name is James- One of the said
-I´m Tom-
-And I´m George-
-And you are? - James said
-Will-
-Tell us, Will, Where are we? - Tom said
-Hell I know, I just woke up-
-Now that you mention it, me too- James said
-Same here- George said
-Me too- Tom said
As they continued arguing what to do, they didn´t know they´re being watched by someone from a gab in the door, but that person carelessly laugh.
-Who´s there- Tom said
-Lets go- Will said
Then they rush to the door a bust it open, the first to look outside was Will, to his surprisehe didn’t exit to the school, he exited to a forest.
-What the hell? - Tom said
-I, It´s not possible- Will said
-It seems it is- James said
When they turn back the door wasn’t there any more, it just disappeared.
-Why this doesnt surprise me- Will said
-Well, let´s move- James said
-Are you mad!?- Tom said
-Do you have a better idea? - Will said
-Wait here for someone to save us? -  James said
-It´s better than get lost, or something worst- Tom said
- What do you mean- Will said
-C´mon don´t play stupid on me! , you well know what I´m talking about- Tom said
-I´m well aware of our situation, that’s why I´m trying to not lose my mind, because I want to go home- Will said
-Do you think our lives at home are better? , I don’t know you but I have lived through hell, just imagine, I´m an orphan whose parents were killed 2 years ago, I´ve lived alone since then, I´m pitied by everyone, and…-
Then Will punched Tom in the face, Tom, pushed by the hit felt on the ground, nose bleeding.
-Just shut up and put yourself together! , we haven’t been here for too long and yet you already lost your mind, don’t think you are special, I also went through the same situation, parents dead and alone, true I cried and hate life, but instead of giving up, that made me stronger, with more will to live and keep going, I also don’t know you but you can die if you want just don’t slow me down. – Will replied
-Fine- Tom said as he stand up and went to the deeps of the forest
-Wait! - James said
-Leave him, he made his decision- George said
-Let’s keep going- Will said


Please, can you guys create a title?






No comments:

Post a Comment