Thursday, August 15, 2013

Error #53

Yesterday I was making a game with Sean called "ERROR #53", the name was weird but you'll see why the name is like that. I made it for my little brother. The game looked so childish but I wanted to test it anyway, my brother told me "test it when I'm gone, I have to go to school". Before playing it for the first time I saved it on a CD just in case of something. The CD had 3 folders,  one for MAC, other for WINDOWS 32 Bits and other for WINDOWS 64 BITS.

LEVEL 1: The game was normal, nothing weird happened. I was walking through a village, like any kids game, it said "Go to talk to the king". I went but some villagers talked to me, one said "Greetings!" and the other "ERROR #503 - UNKNOWN". I thought it was normal because: What game doesn't has glitches/bugs/errors? Trees colliders were messed up, and houses colliders were too. I talked to the king and told me to go kill some pumpkin guy and his hentchmen, I went to the mountains but there was an invisible wall, and I thought "That must be for players to not to fell out of the map". I went to the East *because the king told me to* and the screen freezed for 2 or 1 seconds, that was the level 2.

LEVEL 2:
Everything normal, mountains behind me and some bad guys trying to attack me, it was weird because I killed them with only one sword swing. The trees colliders stills messy. I kept looking forward and killed more bad guy but scary pop ups of people appeared. And then the screen freezed again, I think that was the third level...

LEVEL 3:
"Muahaha! this wil be fun!" That's what Jack, the pumpkin guy, said when appeared in front of me, I killed like 4 henchmen that tried to kill me and when I got close to Jack to kill him, a "BOOM" sound appeared and Jack changed to a dead corpse that dissapeared on a second. "WHAT THE TRUCK IS THIS?!?!?" was the first thing that got on my mind when that happened. The sky got all black and the place was all dark. It said I need to go back to the city. A glitched Unity Screen appeared.

LEVEL 4:
I went back and some scary pop ups appeared again but some old scary lady appeared with a little scream and then the place ground got black and the grass was glitched with black and pink squares, I kept looking forward and some white scary girl appeared.

LEVEL 5: Back on the city, had to talk to the king, he thanked me for defeating Jack and then he asked me to kill Jack again? Then the words DEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATH# appeared. I went and a scary face screaming appeared, I ALMOST CRAP MYSELF. A glitched Powered by Unity screen appeared again.

LEVEL 6:
What the hell was I thinking? Why would I let my little brother play this? 4 little girls (those white ones) were running to me, the sky got literally dark, the floor was only white squares. Game over?

The game sent me to menu...

My brother came from school. "Hey! I'm home! How is the game?"
I placed the CD on the CD Case, then stepped on it and jumped, also I deleted it permanently from my pc. My brother cried and my mom grounded me, but my family is safe now.


No comments:

Post a Comment